February 22, 2013
Classic favorites from my closet:
1. Wayfarer Sunglasses by Ray Ban -- As long as I have these guys, I will have no need for another pair of sunnies!
2. Lola Boot Cut Jeans by Lucky -- Finally, a pair of jeans that shows my curves the love they deserve! If you have a muscly/curvy/bodacious butt and thighs, but your waist is normal-sized, crawl into these pants right now and sigh: "I knew I was normal."
3. The Rendez-Vous by Roger Vivier -- From the 2012 Fall/Winter collection. It's like a peacock mated with a pump. And I totally adore the result. (Not actually in my closet... I wish!)
4. Princess by Vera Wang -- I've been working my way through this perfume for at least 3 years now, and I'm still not sick of it. With its unique combination of apples, gardenia, and vanilla, it's perfect for any season, day or night.
5. Key-Per Clutch from Fossil -- Fossil is just my style: sensible, simple, and sweet.
6. Red Red Red by Clinique -- I've finally found a near-perfect red lipstick! This is a little darker than I'd like, but I think it's more flattering on my pale skin than the brighter reds I've tried.
7. Any Faux Leather by Big Chill -- Just like my Wayfarers, as long as I have my Big Chill leather jacket, I'm good to go.