January 1, 2017
Happy New Year!
Happy 2017, everyone!
While on holiday at my parent's house, I took some time to reevaluate my style for the year ahead. Of course this lead to sorting through all my sentimental pieces... Hopefully some of these items will make their way back into my everyday wardrobe, but for now they have a semi-permanent home in my childhood bedroom. It was fun to style them again -- remembering a few of my old personalities and creating new ones on the way!
(1) vintage silk slip (my grandmother's) + Express jeans (my brother's) + Converse All-Star high tops (circa 2004)
(2) Mandarin silk jacket (thrifted) + nude leotard + wool skirt + suede pumps (both my grandmother's)
(3) vintage dress (borrowed from a dear friend)
(4) formal dress (brand unknown, worn to an 8th grade dance)
(5) Old Navy overalls + Express crop top + a long-lost scrunchie